On 4th January 2019, a new version (2.2.3) of QRadar Deployment Intelligence (QDI) application issued to the public. Among new features, the most significant are; QDI self-diagnostics, QRadar applications memory allocation breakdown, processing EPS and sources of license give back.
New detailed features in version 2.2.3
- The more detailed and better details of status for app health with diagnostics.
- New widget showing memory used by QRadar apps (only for 7.3.2+)
- There is also new widget showing License Giveback sources
- Another new window showing Rule by match count
- Listed expensive QRadar output generated by Custom Properties, Rules or Log Sources by each host in a timeframe
- New widget showing Log Source by EPS in a timeframe
- New widget showing Event Processing Rate
- Other improvements and fixes:
- Enhancement to optimize storage space of network data by rolling up inactive interfaces
- Optimized database connection usage and Ariel queries
- Optimized Ariel queries in reporting
- Handle special characters in usernames and user group in API and Search Activity widgets.
- Handle multiple occurrences of HA host suffix
- Fix Health Metrics Reports where incomplete data appeared
- Clean Null data exception error during polling outages
- Added additional validation for QRadar Authorization token response